Thank you for visiting Pilates by the Bay
Fitness, Core & More:
At Pilates by the Bay, we believe that Pilates is for every body – regardless of gender, age, or fitness level. We offer a variety of exclusive private training sessions and exciting semi-private classes including classical Pilates mat, Pilates equipment, barre, ballet, bodhi and yoga taught by professional instructors and tailored to your personal schedule, experience level, and fitness goals. Be sure to check out our special offers for new & existing clients and if you or any of your loved ones are affected by stroke, MS, TBI, or other Neurological Disorder please read about our Neuro-Pilates Program to help improve their daily lives and routines.
We look forward to having you in for a session!
Why Chose Our Studio?
- We are Ocean County’s original classical Pilates studio serving our community since 2008.
- Every teacher at our studio holds their full Comprehensive Pilates Certification; and most hold additional master and doctoral degrees in specialized fields such as Physical therapy, Pre and Post-Natal, and Pilates for Neurological conditions.
- Our experienced, fully certified teachers work closely with our clients to teach them how to improve strength, tone your body, improve flexibility and alignment through proper movement and muscle use.
- Sessions are designed according to individual needs and goals and feature personalized exercises, cues and corrections for each student using professional equipment to accelerate the benefits of Pilates.
- Our fully handicap accessible studio is open 7 days a week and offers both early morning and evening hours.