Play the video above for more information on our studio!
Welcome To Pilates By The Bay!
At Pilates by the Bay, we believe that Pilates is for every body – regardless of gender, age, or fitness level. We offer a variety of exclusive private training sessions and exciting semi-private Pilates classes taught by professional instructors and tailored to your personal schedule, experience level, and fitness goals. Be sure to check out our special offers for new & existing clients and if you or any of your loved ones are affected by stroke, MS, TBI, or other Neurological Disorder please read about our Neuro-Pilates Program to help improve their daily lives and routines.
Finance a your dream career of becoming a Pilates Teacher!
Loans backed by people who believe in you!
Why Chose Our Studio?
- We are Ocean County’s original classical Pilates studio serving our community since 2008.
- Owned by Master Pilates Teacher Trainer, Patty Baiano, who is a certified Faculty Member of the PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) for Comprehensive Pilates Instruction and Faculty Trainer for Balanced Body® Bodhi Suspension Training™.
- Every teacher at our studio holds their full Comprehensive Pilates Certification; and most hold additional master and doctoral degrees in specialized fields such as Physical therapy, Pre and Post-Natal, and Pilates for Neurological conditions.
- Our modern, fully equipped studio is Ocean County’s only licensed Pilates Teacher Training school. for the PMA and a Balanced Body® Faculty for Bodhi Suspension Training™.
- We offer special needs training for neurological disorders (MS, Parkinson’s, TBI, stroke, etc.), rehabilitation from surgery or injury, senior & youth programs.
- Our experienced, fully certified teachers work closely with our clients to teach them how to improve strength, tone your body, and improve flexibility and alignment through proper movement and muscle use.
- Sessions are designed according to individual needs and goals and feature personalized exercises, cues and corrections for each student using professional equipment to accelerate the benefits of Pilates.
- Our fully handicap accessible studio is open 7 days a week and offers both early morning and evening hours.
Join Us on Facebook